COURSES AND LESSONS
- There are a limited number of participants in each course, ranging from a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 16.
- Courses last between 3 to 4 hours.
- Course costs include the following: ingredients; a didactic walk through the Central Market introducing participants to the food products and producers present there; insurance; an apron; recipes.
- For academic reasons, participants may be asked to taste specific foods or ingredients during the course.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Those interested in participating in courses must first register.
- Registrations can be completed in the following manner:
- Directly on the website: www.cucinaldm.com
- At the Info Point Cucina Lorenzo de’ Medici inside the central Market (located on the first floor, in front of the Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici Cooking School).
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and giving the personal information of the participant (first name; surname; complete address, including postal code; telephone number; e-mail address).
- Payment can be made in the following ways:
- By credit card, when registering online at www.cucinaldm.com.
- At the Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici Info Point inside the Central Market (second floor), which accepts cash, credit card or ATM cards.
- Registration is completed when the Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici has received payment for the full cost of the course.
- During registration, participants must declare any food and food-related allergies and/or intolerances. The Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici will decide whether or not to validate the registrations of those affected by serious food-related illnesses. The personal information gathered during registration will be used to make this decision. In the event that participants fail to declare and divulge any food and food-related allergies and/or intolerances, the Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici accepts no responsibility for any consequences of her/his participation in said courses, because the teaching of courses may also involve tastings of various foods and ingredients.
COURSE CANCELLATIONS AND/OR COURSE SCHEDULING CHANGES
- Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici reserves the right to cancel, at any time, any course in which the minimum number of participants has not been reached. If a course is cancelled, participants will be refunded the full cost of the course by the Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici.
Course Scheduling Changes
- For organizational purposes, the Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici reserves the right to change course dates, start times, and/or course teachers. Note that course scheduling will be modified only when necessary and in full respect of the quality and continuity of the courses offered.
- In order to participate in courses offered at CUCINA Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici, in adherence with Italian privacy legislation participants must sign a document authorizing the treatment of their personal data and declare that they have received the related information (which is available at Info Point of the CUCINA Cooking School Istituto Lorenzo de ‘Medici, located on the first floor of the Central Market).
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Cancellation or withdrawal from courses must be notified in writing via e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Each participant has the right to withdrawal from courses, pursuant to art. 1373, paragraph I of the Civil Code and they can do so in the following manner:
- Refunds: For cancellations made within 10 days prior to the start of the course, the participant will be refunded the full course fee (if already paid).
- For cancellations made within 4 days prior to the start of the course, the Istituto Lorenzo de’ Medici will offer participants the possibility of choosing one of the following:
- Enrollment in another scheduled course
- Finding a replacement to occupy their place in the course and notifying the Istituto Lorenzo de ‘Medici of this via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The full amount of the course fee will be debited to participants within four working days.
- In the event a participant fails to attend a course without notice, as indicated above, the course fee is non-refundable for any reason or cause.